5 Things NOT to do on your date 第一次約會不要做的五件事 is the ultimate bae guide on what to avoid in order to get that much sort after 2nd date. Let’s face it, no matter how many dates we have been on, a first date is always the one that leaves us feeling a bit inexperienced or rather “a golden oldie”. We have a complied a fail proof, bad ass list that will guarantee you a second date; well, if the person actually does like you.第一次約會不要做的五件事 第一次約會不要做的五件事是讓你可以再繼續有第二次約會的終極指南，面對吧，不管你之前跟多少人約過會，第一次的約會還是會有些生疏，像一首過時的老歌。下面我們整理出了一些不會失敗的方法，保證讓你繼續有第二次的約會，當然，前提是約會的對象必須先對你有好感。
- Time is everything– Arriving very late to your 1st meeting/date is very tardy. It does not work on your behalf but works against you. With that said, arriving well before your ETA comes across as very “stalker” material, a little bit on the desperate side. Therefore, you should aim for arrival time on 5 minutes before or 5 minutes late. Do not be 20 minutes late unless you have a toe that just nearly got cut off.
- Talk like you are dancing together– We all have this natural habit to talk only about ourselves. This is a great quality, just not one you want to share on your first date. Think of a conversation as a dance; the two of you on a dance floor,one has to lead but both partners must dance. So, please do not oversell yourself on your first date, you may scare away the future boo. Know how to carry a conversation and avoid talking about the weather in the middle of the date- not a good sign.
- Dress appropriately– Your dress code is solely dictated by where you are going. This may seem like a no-brainer, but you will not believe the number of women who get this jumbled up.
Try not to show up at a lounge/bar/club dressed like a nun and do not go to an upscale restaurant looking like you are ready for McDonald’s drive through. We have plenty of outfit inspiration styles for all types of dates on our blog. We recommend a low heel or some fancy comfortable flat shoes, unless you are very sure there will be no long walking involved.
- Order like a pro– Most women make the mistake of ordering a salad thinking you are impressing this dude. Ladies, we are hear to tell you the guys are sick of this. If you love to eat, go right ahead and eat. We are not saying order a Himalayas version of food, order food you have tried before and get a steak if you want too. And if you go to a really fancy place with lots of forks on the table- do not panic, take a deep breathe and follow his lead. When it comes to ordering, please be decisive: If he asks what you’d like to eat, drink, or share for dessert, don’t say “I don’t care, whatever is fine.”
- Do not get wasted– We will try not to sound preachy on this one. Yes, he is buying drinks and bringing on the patron and you feel like the beer iron woman…good for you. But tonight your mission is to wake up hangover free. Do not get carried away by him urging you on to drink, have a glass but preferably not.Just keep this in mind: Having to be carried home by a guy you barely know isn’t chic (nor is puking in the cab, doing something you regret, or crying at the dinner table.) Know your limits and stick to them- this will help to a strong impression on your behalf.
- Do Not Be a pushover– Speak up, speak your mind but do not be aggressive, rather listen more. Do not play the wishy-washy card AT ALL. So if your date tells you he’s planned dinner at a BBQ spot and you do not eat red meat , or he wants to hang at a cocktail lounge but you don’t drink, speak up. It’ll only look weird if you tell him all that after you’re already seated and waiting to order. Please believe that verbalizing what you want isn’t bossy, it conveys confidence—and is incredibly attractive. Having the personality of tepid water,yet not so much.
5- Have your own money- Even if you’re of the firm belief that your date should always pay, it’s a mistake to assume he will—especially on the first date. If he goes for the check right away, offer to split the bill, or at least leave the tip.
We all fumble the ball every once in a while and that should be no reason not to try again.
The pressure to make a first good impression is always lingering in the air and we would advice that you aim to make a lasting good impression on your date but try to be yourself as much as possible. It makes things easier on you should you bag a second or third date.