How to Get Clear Skin in 1 Week 如何在一週內讓臉白淨淨 is about that time we have longed for better skin. skin issues are a nightmare, whether it’s from acne, a sudden breakout or even an unexpected peel; it’s the last thing you want to worry about for an upcoming event (or daily life). While maintaining clear skin ultimately requires consistent, systematic care and attention, there are fortunately plenty of things you can do to improve your skin in a dash.
If you are looking for quick clear skin fix that will be effective, then your option is for over the counter, drugstore product. Do not be tricked into believing that the most expensive product is the best option, they aren’t often significantly better than an inexpensive. Chiefglammy uses Mila Earth Body care which is healthier and far less than luxury brand chemical cleansers.
For your weekly goal, you’re going to want:
- A decent cleanser.
- A chemical-based exfoliant.
- An astringent or alcohol-free toner (depending on your skin.)
– Apply a cleanser: Squirt a bit of the cleanser onto your hands and rub your face with it for around a minute. Using small, circular movements to get it around will ensure the cleanser is spread evenly. Rinse your face with warm water after the cleanser’s been distributed (although Chiefglammy swears by washing her face with cold water). A good cleanser effectively gets rid of bacteria that has made its way into your skin. Of course, you can always go to the dermatologist for a high-end cleanser, you may find a supermarket cleanser works just as well or an anti-bacterial soap.
-Exfoliate your skin: The purpose of an exfoliator is to scrub away dead skin particles, leaving your face much smoother than before. This step should come after you have used a cleanser; that way, the cells you want to scrub away will be vulnerable. Here are a few ways you can go about this:
- Chemical exfoliators ,preferred by dermatologists, contain alpha and beta hydroxy acids, they’re designed to affect the skin on a deeper level than a physical exfoliators like loofah. Although they are referred to as chemically-based, chemical exfoliators are most often made with natural ingredients like sugar. you may find chemical exfoliators to be a quicker fix than their mechanical and DIY counterparts, they run the risk of agitating sensitive skin, and tend to be the most expensive route
- How To: Rub your face gently in a small, circular motion for a few minutes. A chemical exfoliator should result into at least a slightly pronounced radiance after one use, and if you’re looking for a quick fix to have better skin fast, this option may do just the trick.
- A physical exfoliator like a scrub or loofah can be an effective trick you can work into your daily shower. Massage your face with it once your facial pores have been opened. This is actually quite a satisfying technique, as your face will feel noticeably smoother afterwards.
–A skin toner: Toners are used to further cleanse the skin and minimize the visibility to pores. A good toner will help to restore your skin’s natural pH balance, and should be used following your cleanser and exfoliator. Toner may be applied lightly with a cotton swab. Again, like the prior steps, there are several ways you can go about getting a skin toner:
- If you have oily skin, using an astringent toner will help to remove the excess oil, keeping your skin in clean order. Astringents often have alcohol and salicylic acid among their ingredients, and may be found at a supermarket or drug store.
- On the contrary, alcohol-free toners are available to those with dry skin (Chiefglammy uses a super hydra spray from Mila Earth body care– which is a cleanser and a toner). If you’re unsure which toner is right for you, it may be helpful to check in with a dermatologist to get a second opinion.
-Repeat your cleansing ritual twice daily for a week. If you’re looking to get visibly clearer skin in a week, carry out the cleansing ritual twice every day; once in the morning, and a second time at night before bed. Not only will this virtually double the amount of cleansing in the given week, this will also keep any progress from being lost during sleep.
- Keep your face clean and moisturized throughout the day. This includes keeping your hands away from your face. Touching your face will transfer oil and bacteria, potentially resulting in new pimples and blemishes.
- If it’s hot outside, be sure to wear a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
We have tried and tested this method and the results were nothing short of amazing, a lot of our readers have tried the 2 week face cleansing routine recommended by our resident chief-in-glam and the results have been astounding.