We absolutely love the undisputed champion of all things naturally beautiful: coconut oil.
How to clean your face with coconut oil 如何使用椰子油清洗臉？is based on the “like dissolves like” principle. It is very easy.
Since we are all know of the many beauty super powers coconut oil carries, it feels right to share this d.i.y skincare routine as well.
From previous experience with coconut oil for moisturizing,makeup brush cleaning and nail growth, we are confident you will be comfortable trying out coconut oil face washing.
The results on your skin are nothing short of glorious, will your skin feel smoother and well nourished, you may just never see another blemish in years.
Using coconut oil on my face is the best thing I’ve ever done for my skin.
Coconut Oil Face Wash
You will need the following
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Step 1: Put coconut oil into the palm of your hand
- Step 2: Warm the oil up in your hands by rubbing your hands back and forth
- Step 3: Gently massage the oil into your face using small, circular strokes for 1 minute
- Step 4: Rinse a washcloth under very warm water and wring out the excess water. Let the cloth sit on your face for 30 seconds
- Step 5: Gently wipe the oil off of your face with the wash cloth
- Step 6: Repeat step 4 and step 5 if necessary
Why is coconut oil cleansing method so fantastic for washing your face?
It is antimicrobial, full of antioxidants, and super moisturizing, it also has been shown to work well for all skin types. And because it improves collagen cross-linking, coconut oil may help improve stretch marks, scars, and fine lines and wrinkles.