Super Easy And Chic Spring Cocktail Recipe 春季經典雅緻雞尾酒食譜 is the perfect secret for all your hosting dinners this Spring.Nothing is ever more captivating than a host who can actually shake up and bomb-ass cocktail whilst looking like a million dollar bill! Our fabulous and chic ladies who love a good cocktail are going to love this tasty spring time drink aptly named, “Mom’s Sangria”. After all, a chic lifestyle is all about enjoying the fruits of your labor. Our super simple recipe will make you the admirable,self sufficient host.
What Chiefglammy loves about it; this cocktail is a boozy yet balanced strawberry-scented sangría. The taste makes a perfect Spring and Summer day or night cocktail. It is great welcome drink for a private dinner party at home- it certainly breaks the ice if there are any newbies to your circle. It is also great for at-home party.
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles Spanish red wine, such as Rioja (Chiefglammy uses any decent Spanish red wine, you can use a Californian wine to sub)
- 340 grams Cognac, such as Hennessy
- -340 grams orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- -340 grams freshly squeezed orange juice
- -225 grams Simple Syrup
- -2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- -3 to 4 medium lemons, cut into thin wedges
- -3 to 4 small oranges, cut into thin wedges
- -12 strawberries, sliced
- 340 grams to 680 grams lemon-lime soda depending on personal taste (optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Place the wine, Cognac, orange liqueur, orange juice, simple syrup, and cinnamon sticks in a 4-quart container and stir to combine. Add the fruit and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Fill a pitcher two-thirds full with ice. Pour the sangría into the pitcher (depending on the size of your pitcher, you may have some sangría left over) and top with the desired amount of soda, if using. Add some of the soaked fruit to garnish and stir to mix.3. Serve over ice in an Old Fashioned glass or wineglass, and garnish with some of the fruit. You can also try serving in a drinking jar for something different.
- Get your girls together and surprise them with this kick ass sangria cocktail.
- This particular recipe referred to here belongs to well-known mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim.
If you found this post helpful, please SHARE it with as many friends as you can and on your social media platforms
- Connect with us by FOLLOWING US on