Do not panic, our 3 D.I.Y Tips For Naturally Growing Healthy, Strong Nails 三個撇步自製天然健康生長指甲油 are going to save the day and your precious nails. It is exactly what our nails have been asking for after months of being glamorously coated in all sorts of yummy and stylish nail polish colors and art.
Strong nails are actually better for manicures and are also more pleasing to present in public especially when you are letting your nails breathe between manicures. Regular nail growth is also an overall indicator of good health, so this post is a double whammy! Lucky for you, all the natural goodness you will need to grow strong and healthy nails is most probably sitting pretty in your kitchen cabinet already.
Our 3 D.I.Y tips consist of nail soaks that will save you money too. We included our favorite multi-purpose oil; coconut oil. It strengthens your cuticles, which play a key role in nail growth. Plus, it helps cure hangnails, cuticle infections and fungal nails.
The first D.I.Y tip is a nail soak, you will need to blend coconut Oil,rosemary essential oil and honey –
- 1/4 cup of warm coconut oil (if your coconut oil is solid you may microwave it to liquefy it)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 4 drops of rosemary essential oil
- blend and put in microwave it for 15-20 seconds
- Remove from microwave and soak your nails for 15 minutes
If a nail soak is not your cup of tea, then
- Massage your nails and hands with warm extra-virgin coconut oil daily at night, before going to bed. Massage in circular motions to improve blood circulation.
The best way to get results from the coconut oil,rosemary essential oil and honey nail soak is to repeat it at least twice a week until you see some exciting change.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of tomato juice
- Mix and soak nails in for 10 minutes and rinse off
This nail soak is recommended for at least once a week
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup beer
- Mix and soak nails in for 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix and barely warm the solution in the microwave
- soak your nails in it for 10 minutes, follow this remedy everyday.
It usually doesn’t take more than two weeks to start noticing a growth and strength difference in your nails after you start this routine.
There are several other natural ways that you can reclaim your natural nails glory, we just shared a few that we found to be very fun to try out and have worked for women through time.Besides these d.i.y tips, you want to try to take care of your nails like giving your nail bed a few weeks rest in between your manicures and keeping your cuticles clean, as well as wearing cleaning gloves when doing intensive cleaning and of course the easiest is eating food that is rich in nutrients that promote nail growth.